1. Actually, being a student in Cyprus means being a tourist in a holiday country.
Sea, sun, fun ... In short, a dream student.
2. School buses are used as transportation.
It may take some time to get used to the bus stops are more than minibuses, especially for friends studying in big cities.
3. Traffic flows from the left, and the circle comes from the right.
Zorlansa being used in your head as soon as you press fit cars now standing in the way your foot passes across the sağlarsınız.özellikl Seeing You may experience problems after his return to Turkey. (!)
They are used to everything 4.Hellim is added to the club and the pasta.
You can come across with any meal at any moment.
5. Electric sockets are British style.
You must have a dialer with you.
6. Even the longest distance takes a maximum of 3 hours.
After living for a while, you get used to saying "Neee travel 1 hour? But it's too far."
7. It is one of the safest countries to live and to be a student.
Nobody interferes with anyone, no incident. You feel safe.
8. Home rental currency is sterling.
While the rent of your home is still the same, the amount you pay may change continuously on TL basis.
When you call the 9th taxi, a final model Mercedes comes.
Life is very strange, Mercedes taxis are interesting.
10. You get a new habit to heat the water. Combi etc. available
Heating water with electricity is your new habit.
11. Cyprus Turkish is imitated.
"Napang?" It called.
12. Foreign language develops without request.
While a cashier in the market is Turkish, the other may be foreign. You are always prepared to speak a foreign language.
It is an international place.
You are intertwined with multiple languages and many cultures on your school's campus, stops, venues and where you live.